TWC is strategically located directly across the street from a Planned Parenthood clinic in Columbus, Ohio that performs an average of 5 abortions a day. Our approach is simple - go where women are going to get abortions. Our hope is to deflect women from going into Planned Parenthood and instead come through the doors of The Women’s Clinic where they will receive a life affirming message and hope for their future.
When our clients walk into TWC, they won’t see traditional religious symbols or judgmental people. Instead, they’ll see a professional, first-class medical facility where everyone is concerned about the client’s health and safety and where everything is done with excellence.
TWC of Columbus is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization that relies upon the generous support of concerned citizens, businesses, churches & foundations. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. A board of directors comprised of Columbus professionals oversee the mission of the clinic and are committed to empowering young people to make wise, life affirming decisions that will affect their future.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.